When the going gets tough...
here are a few Jokes to lighten the mood
- There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
- To an optimist the glass is half-full. To a pessimist it's half empty. To an engineer, it's twice as big as it needs to be
- Q: How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. That’s a hardware problem.
- “Knock, knock.”
very long pause….
- ["hip","hip"] - pronounced "hip hip array!"
- Q: "Whats the object-oriented way to become wealthy?"
- The fantastic element that explains the appeal of games to many developers is neither the fire-breathing monsters nor the milky-skinned, semi-clad sirens; it is the experience of carrying out a task from start to finish without any change in the user requirements.
- To understand what recursion is, you must first understand recursion.
- Feels like some Pi day jokes have come full circle.